7. Knowing we are making a difference
- The Parties have agreed to a set of targets to know how we are tracking against the objectives and outcomes of this Agreement.
- There are two types of targets under this Agreement, for which the Government Parties have the same level of commitment and accountability:
- Priority Reform targets focus on measuring the change governments are making in the way they work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Socio-economic targets focus on measuring the outcomes experienced by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- The Parties agree that the full implementation of the Priority Reforms will support an accelerated achievement of the socio-economic targets.